The Tennessee College of Applied Technology Nashville is accepting applications for an Academic Student Support Associate in the Testing Center to assist with reviewing Honorlock testing. Honorlock is online testing that will be monitored from the TCATN campus and/or remotely.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: The Academic Student Support Associate is under the supervision of the Coordinator of Allied Health and Vice President. Needs to be able to work on campus and virtually as needed. This is a temporary position that is founded with Cares Act funds, due to Covid-19.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Review of applications will begin immediate and continue until the position has been filled.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested individuals should submit a cover letter, résumé and TCATN Application to:
Tennessee College of Applied Technology Nashville
ATTN: Human Resources
100 White Bridge Road
Nashville, Tennessee 37209
Applicants possessing these qualifications have a good probability for success in this position. However, applicants not possessing these qualifications should apply if they believe their training and experience will enable them to perform the work successfully. Graduation from a standard high school or equivalent. Experience in increasingly responsible office work.
Part time position to review videos of students testing in Honorlock.
Involves knowledge of expectations and to help ensure academic integrity.
• Confirm student identity.
• Review room scans to verify it is clear of technical devices, notes, books, or any other resources.
• Review that no one else is in the room while student is testing.
• Identify and report any questionable testing discrepancies based on the written policy.
• Most exams will need to be reviewed on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and some Fridays.
• Other duties as assigned.