Tennessee College of Applied Technology Nashville is accepting applications for a Part-time Practical Nursing Clinical Adjunct Instructor for the Practical Nursing Program.
Interested individuals should submit a cover letter, resume, and TCATN application to:
Tennessee College of Applied Technology Nashville
Attn: Human Resource Office
100 White Bridge Road
Nashville, TN 37209
Fax: (615) 425-5582
- Candidate must possess a B.S. degree in nursing and hold a current Registered Nursing license in the State of Tennessee.
- Minimum of three years recent work experience in nursing at the R.N. level required.
- Teaching experience preferred.
- Must possess the communication skills necessary to be an effective teacher.
- Must show evidence of good character, organizational skills, and mature attitude.
- Must be willing to remain current in the nursing profession.
The practical nursing clinical adjunct instructor, under the direction of the program coordinator shall be responsible for:
- Assisting in planning, developing, initiating and teaching the approved instructional program for practical nursing students in both the classroom and clinical setting.
- Assisting in screening of prospective students, maintaining appropriate program and student records for documentation and evaluation.
- Maintaining appropriate records
- Preparing and submitting timely reports.