The Tennessee College of Applied Technology Nashville is accepting applications for a part-time IT Support Associate for the Information Technology Coordinator.
Position start date is July 8, 2019.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Interested individuals should submit a cover letter, résumé andTCATN Application to:
Tennessee College of Applied Technology Nashville
ATTN: Human Resources
100 White Bridge Road
Nashville, Tennessee 37209
Download TCAT Application
- Must possess a High School diploma or GED.
- Must have thorough knowledge of Inventory Management processes and principles.
- Considerable working knowledge of DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, WAN and LAN technologies;
- Knowledge of SQL and HTML;
- Thorough knowledge and application of Cyber Laws, Policies and Procedures;
- Knowledge of Spiceworks help desk software.
- A minimum of three years of successful work experience in networking and management information fields.
- Preferred current and relevant certifications such as A+, Network+, Security+, Microsoft and familiarized with Cisco.
- Documented experience with hands-on technical background in computer repair, replacement, networking and cabling, Documented expertise of windows Server 2008-2016, Windows 7 & 10, Office 365, Visual Basic, SQL and HTML, Web Coding and Web Design, Demonstrated knowledge and/or experience in Information Technology Security and Policies.
With the collaboration of the Information Technology Coordinator, the Support Associate will maintain and service 250+ workstations, 130+ laptops, 20 servers, network printers, 50 Chromebooks, 80+ school cell phones, campus email accounts, campus security DVR’s, and campus phone system at the main campus and at off-campus locations.