Tennessee College of Applied Technology Nashville is accepting applications for a Part-time Clinical Adjunct Instructor for the Practical Nursing Program.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Review of applications will begin immediately, and applications will be accepted until position is filled.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested individuals should submit a cover letter, résumé and TCATN application to:
Tennessee College of Applied Technology Nashville
Attn: Human Resource Office
100 White Bridge Road
Nashville, TN 37209
TCAT Nashville Application
- Candidate must possess an Associate Degree in Nursing.
- Must hold a current Registered Nursing license in the State of Tennessee. Minimum of three years recent work experience in patient care nursing at the R.N. level required.
- Must possess the communication skills necessary to be an effective teacher.
- Must show evidence of good character, organizational skills, and mature attitude.
- Must be willing to remain current in the nursing profession.
- B.S.N. degree is preferred.
- Teaching experience preferred.
- The practical nursing clinical adjunct instructor, under the direction of the program coordinator, shall be responsible for assisting in planning, developing, initiating clinical learning experiences in the clinical setting.
- Must maintain student records for documentation and evaluation of clinical performance.
Commensurate with education and experience. Hourly Salary Range: $30 to $40 Background check is required for this position.