1. Develops, administers, and reports research on entering and enrolled students.
2. Leads in COE accreditation efforts for Sumner and Robertson County programs.
3. Assist with budgets for Portland and Springfield.
4. Maintains retention program.
5. Recruit and oversee Business and Industry training efforts.
6. Oversees the daily operations of the programs.
7. Processes and manages Dual Enrollment for the Middle College, Sumner and Robertson County students.
8. Supervises and evaluates faculty and support staff of assigned programs.
9. Approves faculty and support staff leave and coordinates coverage.
10. Participates in student services office decision-making, planning, and office policies and procedures.
11. Counsels and assists students as needed.
12. Develops and leads all programs in Portland and Springfield.
13. Acts as liaison between instructors, students, and employees.
14. Evaluates and recommend changes with the program offerings.
15. Communicates with students regarding financial aid and related matters.
16. Coordinates contract classes and assist instructors as needed.
17. Develops, evaluate, and monitor program curriculum.
18. Assists in program certifications.
19. Assists with graduation activities.
20. Coordinates and investigates student complaints.
21. Assists with SkillsUSA.
22. Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree required. Three to five years’ experience in a higher education setting. Evidence of professional development experiences related to student personnel administration in higher education. Demonstrated ability to organize multiple programs and projects and ability to prioritize job duties. Knowledge of TCAT, TBR, state and federal procedures.