Job TitleSpecial Projects Coordinator
1. Develops, administers and reports research on entering and enrolled students.
2. Maintains retention program.
3. Coordinate and investigate student complaints.
4. Prepares grant proposals for Perkins and others as needed.
5. Oversees the daily operations of the day and evening programs.
6. Leads SkillsUSA.
7. Develops and leads all programs in Portland, Springfield and Cockrill Bend.
8. Assist with COE accreditation efforts.
9. Supervise and evaluate faculty of assigned programs.
10. Approves faculty and staff time/leave reports.
11. Participate in student services office decision-making, planning, and office policies and procedures.
12. Counsels and assists students as needed.
13. Assist any evening program with substituting as needed.
14. Provide photo ID’s for evening students as needed.
15. Act as liaison between instructors, students, and employees.
16. Evaluate and recommend changes with the program offerings.
17. Communicate with students regarding financial aid and related matters.
18. Coordinate evening contract classes and assist instructors as needed.
19. Develop, evaluate, and monitor program curriculum.
20. Assist in program certifications.
21. Assist with graduation activities.
22. Recruit and oversee Business and Industry training efforts.
23. Oversees the daily operations of the programs.
24. Perform other duties as assigned.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Screening of applicants will begin immediately and continue until position is filled.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Interested individuals should submit a cover letter, résumé and TCATN Application to:
Tennessee College of Applied Technology Nashville
ATTN: Human Resources
100 White Bridge Road Fax: 615-425-5582
Nashville, Tennessee 37209 Email: Sandra.email@example.comWork schedule Monday and Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 12:30 to 9:30 p.m.
Download TCAT Application
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Three to five years’ experience in a higher education setting.
- Evidence of professional development experiences related to student personnel administration in higher education.
- Demonstrated ability to organize multiple programs and projects and ability to prioritize job duties. Knowledge of TCAT, TBR, state and federal procedures.