Brighton Gardens of Brentwood
103 Arcaro Place, Brentwood, TN 37027
615-310-7252 • firstname.lastname@example.org
BRIGHT CAREER PATH AT A WORLD-CLASS WORKPLACE
You become a part of a close-knit, passionate team, with amazing
opportunities to grow and tools, training, and classes to enhance
your career. You’ll enjoy all of the benefits of working for a
world-class company, including medical, dental, and vision plans,
tuition reimbursement, and 401(k).
American Health Companies, Inc.
Under general supervision, the LPN will provide a combination of nursing services, instruction, and assessments; Participate in a variety of nursing assessments, direct patient care, and health education services; and to do related work as required. The LPN is accountable for the delivery of patient care within the standards, policies, procedures and guidelines set forth by Tennessee Health Management, Inc., CMS, and Licensure Standards.
Education – Graduate of an accredited School of Practical Nursing or completion from an accredited institution for Vocational Nursing.
Experience – One year of nursing experience working in a Long Term Health Care Facility or geriatric preferred.
Certification – Must have current LPN license from the state of Tennessee.
Benefits Overview • Competitive Pay Rates • 22-25% AT&T and Verizon Cell Phone Discount • Direct Deposit • Affordable Medical Insurance • Dental, and Vision Insurance Offered as well as supplemental plans • Employer Paid Life Insurance • 100% Employer paid ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Program) • Opportunity for CEU Reimbursement • 401K offered
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Receive delegated orders from the Director of Nursing and see that these orders are carried out by staff.
• Supervise and direct the day-to-day functions of the medication nurse, and/or nursing aides.
• Supervise all resident/patient treatments.
• Keep intake and output records.
• Assist physicians and the Director of Nursing in the treatment and examination of patients.
• Perform administrative duties such as documenting nurses’ notes, physicians’ orders, discharge plans, dietary changes, reports, evaluations and studies.
• Recognize and respond to changes in patients’ conditions and document observations, interventions and outcomes.
• Order from pharmacy, prepare and administer medications as ordered by physician.
• Monitor and/or record follow through for signatures of telephone orders from physicians.
• Conduct and monitor prescribed treatments, such as dressing changes, drawing of blood, catheter changes, NG tube insertion and removal, laboratory work, etc. as assigned.
• Give and receive condition report from the on-coming and off-going shift.
• Perform emergency procedures such as cardiopulmonary resuscitation, and in the event of death, notify family and appropriate third parties.
• Recognize, intervene and report accidents and incidents when they occur.
• Monitor and update care plans each shift as appropriate.
• Recognize, intervene and report complaints and grievances from patients, families, visitors and facility.
• Maintain privacy and confidentiality of records, conditions and other information relating to patients, employees and facility.
• Encourage an atmosphere of optimism, warmth and interest in patients’ personal and health care needs.
American Health Companies, Inc. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Responsible for assisting Practitioners in assessing patients, developing and delivering care plans, and communicating with communities, families and outside professionals. Nurses will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of continuous and high-quality care to patients in their homes.
Activities involve, but are not limited to:
Evaluating and Treating Disease/InjuryCoordinating Referral, Laboratory and Diagnostic Appointments/ResultsSchedulingAssisting with Minor Medical ProceduresCommunicating with Families, Communities and Outside Healthcare ProfessionalsPatient Care PlanningMedication Management
If you are interested in applying please email your resume and contact information to email@example.com.
We will begin interview starting the first week in June.